Accounting and Consulting for Physicians and Dentists
Successfully operating a medical or dental practice in today’s ever-changing environment is a difficult task. It takes hard work, skill and a strong foundation in business.
As our client, we will be your financial advisor in making numerous financial decisions, and can assist you with important business issues such as:
- What kind of business entity should you use?
- What kind of retirement plan should you have?
- Should you own your own building?
- Is it better to lease or buy your equipment?
WHO WE ARE
We have been helping physicians and dentists with these financial decisions since 1982. We are in seventy-five medical and dental offices every quarter and we share our practical experience with you. You can depend on us to give you the advice and support needed to operate a successful practice.
We have also created a network of diverse contacts with other skilled professionals that can be a great asset to our clients. Personal service and quality define our philosophy. Our firm is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accounts.
- Bookkeeping and Financial Statements
- Payroll Taxes
- Process Automation and Systems Integration
- Production and Overhead Analysis
- Financial Projections and Budgeting
- Cash Flow Management
- Profit Sharing and Bonus Calculations
- Practice Valuations
- Practice Acquisitions and Sales
- Doctor Buy-Ins and Buy-Outs
- Compensation Proposals for New Doctors
- Corporate and Individual Tax Preparation
- Strategic Tax Planning