Cash for a business is like oxygen for a human being and it is probably the most crucial aspect of financial health of the company. Cash is vital to sustain and grow your business and certain industries are more sensitive than others when it comes to being “cash poor”.
A cash crisis can be overwhelmingly stressful and it can even lead to a closure of business. Whether it’s making tomorrow’s payroll, paying taxes or servicing debt, proper procedures and cash management techniques can help you ease your mind and thrive your business.
Our Orlando cash flow management solutions are designed to help you achieve the following objectives:
- Understand your historical and present cash flow
- Project your short-term and long-term cash flow needs
- Identify and utilize the best sources for meeting your additional cash needs
- Be prepared to meet these needs when they occur
- Maintain trustworthy relationships with bankers and creditors
In order to achieve these objectives, our Orlando cash flow management model utilizes the following techniques:
- Cash collection acceleration techniques
- Proven effective collection policies
- Proven effective payment policies
- Negotiations for better terms with vendors
- Creating operating and capital expenditures budget
- Negotiations with lending institutions for plausible loan terms
- Identification and remediation of weaknesses in the cash flow management process