About our Firm
We are an established CPA firm with headquarters located in Orlando, FL, providing accounting, tax, and consulting services to our clients. We do not perform any attest engagements. We are a fast pace, technology oriented, and quality driven company. Our team is very strong, diverse, and dedicated. Our core values are built around excellency, continuous improvement, and honesty. We emphasize team effort and we are looking for the right candidate to join our family.
Who is the best candidate for us?
An astute tax professional that is self-driven, able to work independently and with the team, possess strong work ethics, be able to work under pressure, and have excellent communications and management skills. An individual who would share our core values and respect the team and organization.
What are the primary job responsibilities?
• Maintain required level of technical knowledge- Prepare estimated federal and state income tax payments
• Research and prepare work papers for various book to tax differences
• Perform year-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision
• Prepare and review corporate, partnership, estate, trust, and individual federal and state income tax returns
• Prepare and review various personal property tax returns
• Assist, train, and support junior staff
• Prepare/Review other various tax filings: Annual reports, Intangible Tax, Sales and Use Tax
• Handle federal and state tax notices
• Research projects
• Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area
• Other tax projects as they arise
• Assist in financial planning and analysis
What skillset and other requirements are needed?
• Excellent knowledge of accounting and tax
• Bachelors or master’s degree in accounting
• Minimum 5 years accounting experience in a senior role
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong technology skills
• Strong multitasking skills
• Strong communications skills
• Right attitude and willingness
What do we have to offer?
• Very competitive compensation
• Annual bonus
• Flexible schedule, reduced summer time work schedule
• Health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, life and disability insurance
• Friendly and fun work environment
• Modern facilities, latest technology and equipment, company outings and gatherings, and other great perks!